Product Type: PZEM-004(V3.0) (With Split coil)
1. Ectrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy).
2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold the power flash and the buzzer beeping to alarm).
3. Power alarm threshold preset function ( can set power alarm threshold).
4. The reset function of energy key.
5. Store data when power off (store the accumulated energy before power off).
6. Bright red digital display function (display voltage, current, active power, energy).
7. Serial communication function (with TTL serial interface itself, can communicate with a variety of terminal through the pin board, read and set the parameters).
I. Display Interface
Display interface is formed by four bright red digital tubes, used to display the voltage, current, power, energy parameters.
II. Display Format
1. Power: Test Range: 0 ~ 22kW
Within 0 ~ 10kW, the display format is 0.000 ~ 9.999;
Within 10 ~ 22kW, the display format is 10.00 ~ 22.00.
2. Energy: Test Range: 0 ~ 9999kWh
Within 0 ~ 10kWh, the display format is 0.000 ~ 9.999;
Within 10 ~ 100kWh, the display format is 10.00 ~ 99.99;
Within 100 ~ 1000kWh, the display format is 100.0 ~ 999.9;
1000 ~ 9999kWh and above, the display format is 1000 ~ 9999.
3. Voltage: Test Range: 80 ~ 260VAC
Display Format is 110.0 ~ 220.0.
4. Current: Test Range: 0 ~ 100A
Display Format is 00.00 ~ 99.99.
There is a key on the panel, it can be used to reset energy.
The method of reset energy: Long press the key for 5 seconds until the digital on energy display window flicker, then release the key. Short press the key again, then the energy data is cleared and quit the flickering state, now the reset operation is completed; if long press for 5 seconds againThe wiring of this module is divided into two parts: the voltage and current test input terminal wiring and the serial communication wiring, as shown in Figure 1 and 2; according to the actual needs of the clients, with different TTL pin board to achieve communicate with different terminals, TTL pin board is not included in this module packing list, if you need it, please prepare it yourself or buy it online.
C. Display Interface
The whole meter panel display window is formed by four windows, they are voltage, current, power and energy; the following are brief description of each parameter display:
1. Voltage Display
Measure and display the current power frequency grid voltage.
2. Current display
Measure and display the current load (appliances) current. There is supplementary instruction that the current test value is from the beginning of 10mA , but this module belongs to high power test equipment, if you care about the mA level current testing accuracy, it is not be recommended.
3. Energy display
Measure and display the current accumulative power consumption. There is supplementary instruction that the minimum unit of the energy metering is 0.001kWh,which means it begins to accumulate from 1Wh, relatively speaking, the resolution is rather high, for the low-power(within 100W)load test, you can observe the accumulative process rather intuitively.
4. Power display
Measure and display the current load power. There is supplementary instruction that the power test value is from the beginning of 0.001kW , which means it begins to test from 1W, but this module belongs to high power test equipment, if you have the requirement of the testing within 1W, it is not be recommended.
1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can’t be wrong.
4. It can't be used for inverter.
E. Specification parameters
1. Working voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
2. Test voltage: 80 ~ 260VAC
3. Rated power: 100A/22000W
4. Operating frequency: 45-65Hz
5. Measurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
F. Dimension diagram
There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P <U * I . As for the specific number is related to the power factor, for each appliance has different power factor, so please believe the value of our product.
100% new brand high quality
1pcs PEACEFAIR AC 100A Digital LCD power meter,power, energy Volt Ammeter,4 - led panel , with communication Fuction
1pcs instrument transformer(CT coil)
1pcs USB communication pin board
The color of the CT is random.
We can also wholesale, if you need a large quantity of item please contact us